We are here to support you through each step of the process while financing your new home, but we ask a couple things of you:
1. Request an Application for Pre-Approval
– DO NOT complete the on-line application. I will send you an application via email or fax.
If you complete it on-line, I will need you to complete my application and resubmit. You will slow down the process.
-DO NOT send the below documents until you are pre-approved
2. Get Organized with the Sample Documents you will need
- 1040 Tax Returns- Signed, all pages for 2015 & 2016
- W2 and/or 1099 – 2015 & 2016
- Drivers License and Social Security Card (both applicant & co-applicant)-
- Paystub from Employer(s)- AFTER application date
- If retired/social security/disability: “Benefit Awards Letter” for SSI, Adoption etc.
- Bank Statement- 2 months
- 4506T – Authorization to release Tax Returns if needed ***
- Verification of Employment (VOE)- ***
- Auto Draft- Complete form w/ voided check or “opt out”. You can always set this up later
- Rental Income- copy of current lease agreement
- Gift Letter if donor is giving your funds for a down payment ***
- Child Support/Alimony Support- Divorce decree or separation agreement- all pages
3. Final Steps
- “Offer to Purchase” letter signed by buyer/seller
- Title Search
We are excited to get you into your new home. The properties sell very quickly. So to protect you, receiving your documents quickly within 24-48 hours helps to secure your future home.
Thank you for working with us![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]